Friday, April 23, 2010

Mission Mercury by RebeccaB


RebeccaB has a new kit out called 'Mission Mercury' and its pretty awesome =D It has 50 space themed elements (I love the little spaceship you can pop some of the little aliens in, or even your own little monster, lol) and the papers in this kit are AMAZING! I love love love them. There are 16 patterned papers and 10 card stock papers. Mission Mercury is 50% off til the end of April =O and you can get it from My Life and Scrap and Angel Baby Scraps.

Here are the previews:

And here are the two layouts I have done with Mission Mercury:



What do you think? The photo's of Charlotte were taken at Mogo Zoo, behind the wire with a sign that said "Feral Kid" lol. I think feral is an understatement!! =D

And the photo's of William are of the very first time he pulled himself up in his cot :) nawwwww

So head over to RebeccaB's blog to check out the LO's from the rest of her CT for some inspiration for this great kit!
Also make sure you grab Rebecca's freebie Butterfly Photo Mask's while you're there, they're so pretty!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds