Thursday, June 24, 2010

CT Call! And look what I got in the post =D


Hi everyone! Long time no post, sorry! I've been super busy with my new kit, plus my first ever store Collab for Angel Baby Scraps, which was a bit scary but I think my part turned out well, the whole thing is going to look amazing once all our parts are together!

So, I'm putting out my very first CT Call! Woo Hoo!


It's just going to be a small one at first, while I get organised and used to being part of a store team etc, but I would love to have a couple of you come on board for me and do some layouts!


All I will ask for is a minimum of one layout per kit, although you are very welcome to do more, which you should post on your own blog and in any galleries you upload to.


If you are interested, please send me an email (just click on the little envelope over in the sidebar) with a link to your blog and any galleries you upload to :) I'll be making a decision over the weekend, so get your emils in ASAP!

Did you see my post the other week about Buyster.com.au? Well, just for posting about them I was allowed to choose a little something from their huge range as a thank you, so I was a good little Mummy and got the kiddies this Tonka Garage =D

How cool is it? Charlotte was so excited when it arrived, she ripped it straight open and got right into playing, lol. She even let William have a turn. Just for a minute. Then she picked it up with its very handy carry handle and moved it away, lol. You should have a look at the other toys they have on offer :)

Don't forget those CT applications, get in quick!!

xx

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds