Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CU OK Frangipani Pack And A Freeeeebie!

I have my first Commercial Use item in store at Angel Baby Scraps! It's a pack of high resolution frangipani flowers and leaves, all photographed and extracted by me :)
It includes 3 white frangipani's, 4 pink frangipani's and 3 leaves all saved in PNG. format, ready to use in your own digi scrap designs, card making, invitations, etc.

You can grab this gorgeous pack right now for just $1.50 but its only on sale til the end of the month so be quick!



Now I need to show you what the other designers have been up to!!

First up are RebeccaB Designs newest kits:



and my LO's







and my LO's





Aren't they fabulous?! 

And next up are Kelly-Jo's Scraps new kits



And my LO (He's fine now, not even a scar!)






All fantastic kits I highly recommend!!

And now the reason you're here.....your freeeeeebie!!

I have a beautiful high res pink frangipani for you and its CU OK



And you can grab it here:



And I should have my next kit finished very soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds