Sunday, March 20, 2011

Strawberry Sweetness, FREEBIE and a SALE!!!

Have you grabbed Strawberry Sweetness yet?? It's on sale for only $2 at Angel Baby Scraps Store

Here are the previews again for you:





A Layout by Kelly-Jo @ Kelly-Jo's Scraps



And a layout by me:

I also have all my other products on sale at Angel Baby Scraps Store 

FOR ONLY $2 EACH!

Here are the kits you can grab for $2:


Sail Away - $2


Pretty Poochies - $2


Counting Sheep - $2


Bedrock Babies - $2


CU Frangipani Pack - $2


Cupcake Fairies - $2


Visions of Sugarplums - $2


Froggie Ribbit - $2


Strawberry Sweetness - $2



And here is the link to the FREE QUICK PAGE if you missed it!


I'd love it if you could leave a thank you :)

And don't forget to visit

to check out the latest free goodies!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds