Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pretty Poochies is here! And a FREEBIE!

Well I finally have my new kit in store at Angel Baby Scraps and its called "Pretty Poochies" (did anyone have a "Poochie" toy when they were little? It was a little white dog with fluffy pink ears and mine was sitting on a stamp pad...lol, I loved that thing =D)


Anyway... this super cute kit includes 13 pretty Papers, 35 sweet Elements and 1 full A-Z  0-9 Alpha which also includes some punctuation (see, I paid attention to the Alpha poll I put up a few weeks ago ;D)
The Elements include 3 adorable fluffy puppies called Princess, Diva and Queenie and they each have their own little house, pretty collars and water bowl, plus there are lots of doggie extra's like bones and paw prints.
You don't need to have a puppy to use this kit, it works beautifully for scrapping photo's of you little princesses too :)


So here are the previews :








You can grab this kit right now at Angel Baby Scraps and its on sale for 50% off this week only! That brings it down to $1.50!! I'm sure you can give these sweet little puppies a new home for $1.50 =D

My first kit Sail Away is also 50% off this week, making it a tiny $1.25, why not grab that as well and check out what the other designers have in store too. If you spend just $8 you will recieve our MEGA HUGE AWESOME COLLAB I Love Rock n Roll for FREE! 

And now for some super cute layouts to inspire you

From the lovely RebeccaB


And my layout - this is my gorgeous niece Zailee :)




And now for your freebie, I have some coordinating word art for you!



And you can grab them here:

                                            Download Pretty Poochies Word Art Freebie

And for more freebie goodness check out CraftCraveCBH and Lori's

xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the free kits with your designs!! :) I am taking a hybrid class with Jessica Sprague and these will help me as I learn to use the Photo Shop Elements 8. Your designs are very beautiful!! Thanks again for sharing your gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds