Thursday, July 29, 2010

Counting Sheep On Sale!! Plus FREEBIE!!


Have you grabbed Counting Sheep yet?? Its still on Sale for a limited time only for just $2!! How cheap is that?? Have another looksie, you know you want it!!







What do you think?? Cute?? =D

And now for some inspiration, check out these amazing layouts!! 

From my new CT member Jennifer:




From the lovely RebeccaB:




And the equally lovely Kelly-Jo:


My fabulous sister in law Kristie from Glitzy Bitz:




And last but not least, ME ;)




And now for your freebie, a little Word Art for you :)


And you can get it here:
    
                                                             Download Counting Sheep Freebie Word Art

Make sure you come and join me on Facebook, I recently gave this kit away FREE just for posting a layout made with my kits!! Don't miss out on the next giveaway!!!

More Freebies: Craft CraveCBHLori's and DigiScrap Depot

xx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning, Stunning, Stunning!!!! I absolutely LOVE your Counting Sheep kit. Your CT did a fantastic job in displaying it too! ;) GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE THESE SO MUCH, VERY MNICE. I just may have to get it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds