Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My first Digi Scraps


Well, I've made it to post number 2 =D. I'm going to put up some of the very first digi scrap layouts I did, even though I did heaps of other photoshop stuff before I started scrapping, I'm going to alternate between my fantasy pics and edits and my layouts. Because I can =P lol.
So here is the first layout :

I made this first layout with the Transparent Water kit from DigitALE Digital Scrapbooking I had so much fun making this that I went crazy looking for kits to download! Actually, I'm almost as addicted to searching for kits as I am to using them, lol.

So here is the next one:

This is the souvenir photo that hubby and Charlotte got when they went to the circus, it was the first time either of them had been! I got this fantastic Circus kit from Dreamsfulfilled. I love love love the printed circus paper and all the elements are amazing =D

Last layouts, also made with a Dreamsfulfilled kit called Mouse House:




I loved this kit so much I took these photo's of Charlotte so I could use it, lol

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds