Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sweet n Shabby Designer Collab and a FREEBIE!

Well, its the beginning of the month and that means our new designer Collab is in store at Angel Baby Scraps!! Its called 'Sweet n Shabby' and it is just so pretty, full of flowers and cupcakes and lollies and paisley and butterflies, you'll have to have it!


It includes 50 beautiful Papers, 90 stunning Elements, 1 gorgeous Alpha, 4 sweet Word Arts and 4 Quick Pages!! WOW! You can get all this for the bargain price of $8 or, if you spend just $8 in the store you can grab this amazing Collab FREE!!


Here are the previews for the full collab:















Amazing hey??!!

And here are the previews for my contribution:






And now for some inspiration to make you run out and buy this kit!

This one is from Jennifer (what a cutie!)



My Sister in Law Kristie from Glitzy Bitz 
(and she might just have a gorgeous FREE KIT for you ;D)





The always amazing RebeccaB


Something delicious from Kelly-Jo


And some from me :)
The second one is one of the QP's in the collab
and the third is your FREEBIE









Here is your freebie for getting all the way to the bottom of this post LOL!



And you can grab it here:



And some sad news which I'm sure a lot of you know already, Lori from Lori's Freebie List passed away on the weekend :( Lori's site was how I found my way into Digi Scrapping and I'm sure many other people did too. A sad loss for the Digi Scrap community :(

Be sure to check out 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the freebie, and I'm heading off to have a look in the store!! So sad to hear about Lori .. I visited her site quite often & just went to have a look & couldn't bring it up on the puter .. now I know why! I got onto her site through Rebecca B & Scrappy Bug & Kelly Jo .. some more Aussie designers. Like all the digi scrap community, Lori was very kind; and my thoughts go out to her family & close friends. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds