Friday, August 27, 2010

Bedrock Babies 50% off and a FREEBIE!

Have you grabbed Bedrock Babies yet?? Hurry up and snag it while its 50% off at Angel Baby Scraps, its down to just $2!!!






And for some more inspiration...

Kristie @ Glitzy Bitz:




My CT member Jennifer:


While you're over at Angel Baby Scraps check out my other kits, all are 50% off now too!



Sail Away now just $1.25



Pretty Poochies just $1.50



Counting Sheep now $2

And of course your Freebie:



And you can get it here

And make sure you grab the matching boy version of this QP, scroll down to my previous post :)

Stop by CraftCrave, CBH and Digi Scrap Depot for more freebie goodness
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the QP! I think I have one more park picture for that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds