Friday, August 27, 2010

Bedrock Babies 50% off and a FREEBIE!

Have you grabbed Bedrock Babies yet?? Hurry up and snag it while its 50% off at Angel Baby Scraps, its down to just $2!!!






And for some more inspiration...

Kristie @ Glitzy Bitz:




My CT member Jennifer:


While you're over at Angel Baby Scraps check out my other kits, all are 50% off now too!



Sail Away now just $1.25



Pretty Poochies just $1.50



Counting Sheep now $2

And of course your Freebie:



And you can get it here

And make sure you grab the matching boy version of this QP, scroll down to my previous post :)

Stop by CraftCrave, CBH and Digi Scrap Depot for more freebie goodness
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the QP! I think I have one more park picture for that! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds