Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wizards, Snails and Sheep =D

Hello all, I have some fabulous kits to show you!

First is RebeccaB's new kit called "Little Guy Magic" and its a boy wizard kit with lots of spooky magical elements and papers to scrap your little wizards! 








And here are my Layouts

Yes, I'm one of THOSE people hehe




And one completely un-wizardy layout, Go Wallabies!


You can grab it right now at Angel Baby Scraps and MLAS right now at 50% off which makes it just $2.50


Next up is Kelly-Jo's new kit, also a boy themed one called "Snips n Snails". I love the colours in this kit and the elements are so cute! And there are plenty of them to choose from!







And my Layout (with and without the journaling, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not!)




You can grab this great kit from Angel Baby Scraps right now for just $2!


And don't forget my newest kit "Counting Sheep", its also on sale for just $2 at Angel Baby Scraps, as are all my kits so grab a bargain!! 



PLUS.... if you spend $8 in store at Angel Baby Scraps you can get our mega awesome terrific Collab "Sweet n Shabby" for FREE! Or you can buy it for $8 which is well worth it when you see how much you get!



So what are you waiting for?! Go grab yourself some (or all) of these fab kits!

3 comments:

  1. Just picked up 3 out of 4 of those and only because I already have the sheep! lol Love all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks Deanna, you're the best fan ever =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree, Deanna is an Amazing follwer and fan.....and thanks for the plug Shell...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds