Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day


Thought I better post something so you know I'm still here, lol.

I've been a busy little bee working on some layouts for RebeccaB, I'm really pleased with how they turned out and her new kits are super cute! I'll be sharing the first one with you next week =D

I'm working on a new kit, slowly but surely but in the mean time I wanted to share this photo I took of my gorgeous babies :) I've been playing around with in in Photoshop and I can't remember what I actually did to it haha, but I ran a couple of actions over it and this is the final result:


aren't they adorable? I'm a lucky mumma :)

And speaking of mumma's, I hope all you Mummy's out there have a wonderful Mothers Day tomorrow! I'm just hoping for a sleep in! Or rather a go back to bed after I feed the bubba, lol. But hey, i'll take whatever sleep I can get these days!

Enjoy your day tomorrow, and I'll be back soon with some more goodies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds