Saturday, May 1, 2010

Twinkle Fairies Alpha #1


Hellooo

Tonight I have the first Alpha for Twinkle Fairies :) I *should* have the other one ready tomorrow night...we'll see! I've had a big day today with my beautiful little family and we're selling our house at the moment too so busy busy busy! It's actually the same as this but in blue & green, so you can do some little boy layouts too! And stay tuned for some Quick Pages I've been working on, I'm having so much fun with this kit, I usually find it hard to work with my own stuff but not this time =D

Here is the preview:

and you can download it here:


Don't forget to leave some love! And while you're here, scroll back through my older posts to pick up my other freebie kits if you haven't already =D

And head over to Lori's, CBH and Craft Crave for more stuffs!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 23 post on May. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I just can't get over how cute this kit is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds