Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Twinkle Fairies Freebie Quick Page


I have a Quick Page for you tonight! And hopefully I'll have another one for you in the next couple of days, so follow me or become a fan of my Facebook page so you don't miss out! Thank you to the people who have joined me there already =D and please feel free to upload your Layouts to my page, I love to see them!

So here is the QP I have for you:

And you can grab it here:


Don't forget to leave a note if you download please :)

And head over to Lori's, CBH and CraftCrave

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on May. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks por this free, beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds