Saturday, March 6, 2010

Freebie Quick Page with MY OWN KIT!!!



Yay!! Today I have for you a freebie Quick Page that I made with my very first Digi Kit!!! It's called Frangipani Fresh and I will be putting it up tomorrow =D Hopefully, lol

I hope someone out there likes it =D

Here is the preview:

And you can download it here:

Please please please let me know if you like it!

And be sure to come back tomorrow when I will have the full kit up!

And don't forget Lori, CBH and Craft Crave for lots of freebies!!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Mar. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [17 Mar 12:53pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the absolutely beautiful QP!
    May God Bless You Abundantly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds