Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Violet Streak Layout


Just a quick post to show the layout I did with Scrappy Bug's Violet Streak Kit that you can find on her new blog FREE2SCRAP :)
I really really love this photo of Charlotte, I used a photoshop action called B&W Splendor that I got from CoffeeShop Rita =D Check out her blog, it's awesome!



And just cause I feel like it, two fantasy photo's I did a while ago =D

The first one I did for my little niece Tillie:


and then this one is a photo of Charlotte and my friends little boy Cooper:



how cute are they??? They were walking down our driveway together, but this looks much nicer I think!


3 comments:

  1. hey, great layout, the photo is amazing!
    and gorgeous fantasty photos.....
    and i see you changed the blinkies and linked them...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to get it right haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the fantasy photos! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds