Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just checking in!


It's been a couple of days since I posted so I thought I'd better pop in and let you know what's happening!

I've had a bit of a stressful weekend (neighbour troubles *sigh*) so my next kit isn't quite ready yet, but I should have it up by Tuesday at the latest! I don't think this one will get as good a response as my frangipani's but we'll just wait and see :)

I'm blown away by how many downloads I've had!!!

I've also been working on some layouts for RebeccaB =D Very exciting!!

And I stumbled across the CUTEST Easter Kit the other day that Kristi W Designs was giving away on her blog for a few days only, I can't wait til I get around to playing with it! It has the most adorable little bunny's =D

and just so this isn't a boring post with no photo's, lol, here are two pic's I did of William for Hubby's birthday:


Our lil Wallaby =D. Hubby loved them, I did a Wallabies layout for him and framed it =D

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds