Friday, March 12, 2010

Thank you everyone!!



I'm so stoked with how well my first kit has done! 96 people have downloaded it =O Probably not much to the pro's, lol, but I'm thrilled =D And thank you for the lovely comments too, they are very much appreciated!

This is just a quick post to say thanks and my next kit is coming soon, it matches my first and is called Frangipani Sunset :) We only just got back from our holiday so will get cracking on it asap, better unpack and stuff first though! I also have 2 other kits in very early stages so stay tuned for them too. There just isn't enough time in the day!

We had a great time away, took lots of photo's of course!! I just want to share this one with you all now, I completely fluked this one!! It looks fake but I can assure you its real, lol

see? pretty cool huh? lol

hopefully I'll have my new kit ready very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds