Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Speed Freek Layout


Hi :)

Just a quick post tonight, busy busy busy! Poor Willy had his 6 month needles today :( but he's a brave little soldier, only a few tears :)

So I'm just going to post a layout I did with the awesome Speed Freek Collab by RebeccaB, Kelly-Jo's Scraps and Scrappy Bug.

It's Charlotte having a turn on her cousins little motorbike. She's all smiles in this pic, then daddy jumped on behind her and took off, lol. Poor little thing was terrified, then she asked for another turn!

So here it is :

I have lots more photo's from that day so hopefully I'll get some more layouts done with this kit!

I should have a new freebie to post tomorrow! I'm working on it now...not sure if it's going to be a cluster frame or if I'll make it a quickpage...we'll see, lol. So check back tomorrow!

I'm very happy with how my first freebie went!

And, I've taken the first steps to designing my first kit!! So so so excited about it! But it will be a while, lol. It's hard to find the time with a toddler and a baby!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Background and Header from My Style Backgrounds